Somerville is seeking a full-time, in-office, NCARB licensed Architect with a minimum of 10 years experience in the planning and design of educational, research and/or healthcare facilities. Candidate shall have significant responsibilities and input into the schematic design of major projects within our office. Salary commensurate with experience and breadth of portfolio.
Education & experience requirements:
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture NAAB accredited degree
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Strong portfolio of work, including award-winning projects where candidate had design responsibility
- Experience in successfully publishing work
- Experience working within a collaborative design environment and mentoring others
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Excellent artistic and graphic presentation skills
- Advanced skill set in design theory
- Excellent communication, writing, and public speaking skills
Somerville, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability and protected veteran status.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org