Green Bay Visitors Center
Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau
Somerville is currently working with the Greater Green Bay Convention and Visitor Bureau staff on their new Visitor Center and Office building located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This new facility will provide a new and modern welcoming point to the Greater Green Bay area. The main visitor center atrium will feature a two-story space that is supported by exposed glue laminated wood and surrounded by glass. Other public spaces will include several outdoor gathering areas, an indoor education space, and several meeting rooms. This building includes office space for staff and operations.
Design work on the project started with our team hosting a visioning session with staff and stakeholders of the Greater Green Bay Convention and Visitor Bureau. The feedback received in this session set the path that the project would follow from both an aesthetic and functional standpoint.
We are currently completing design and construction documents and groundbreaking is targeting for mid to late 2018.
- Secure vestibule that is open after hours to allow visitors access to limited displays
- Training / Education room that can double as event space
- Several conference rooms throughout that can be used by the public for events
- Offices and shared work areas for staff
- Indoor company vehicle storage
- Space has the ability to open onto an exterior patio
- 1,300 SF Multi-Purpose space to house:
- Visitors Center
- Special Events
- Changing Displays