CP Center Expansion
Cerebral Palsy, Inc.
The addition and remodeling at CP were completed to expand services, improve accessibility to those services, and create an environment that was welcoming, low maintenance, and allowed the many departments to support and serve CP’s clientele.
Our team worked with administration and staff throughout the design process to identify their needs, learn how they function and help to organize the Day Care, Adult Day Services, Aquatics, Therapy, and Administration departments efficiently in the space available.
The end result is a modern facility that will support CP’s mission and provide an inviting space for clients, staff, and families.
addition / renovation
total square feet
- Public uses have been relocated out of the lower level to improve accessibility
- Expanded adult day services and a more welcoming entry and gathering area for the aquatics program have been provided in the remodeled areas
- Administration services, therapeutic services, and an expanded daycare are housed in the addition
- The new addition also provides one clear main entry that is the focal point of the facility
- Exterior material selections were made to complement the existing structure
- Interior material selections were made to incorporate and promote CP’s branding