NWTC Corporate Training Center
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Somerville along with Northeast Wisconsin Technical College collaborated to design the 19,800 SF Center for Business and Industry Building on the Green Bay Campus. The new space contains four main areas, a Corporate Training & Economic Development Center, a Community and Regional Leading Services area, a Human Resources, Employment Services and Compensation and Benefits center and a Talent Development space.
- A large 6-plex training center to accommodate up to 150 for corporate training seminars
- Four (4) classrooms for 12-20 individuals
- A main entrance/lobby/reception area that can hold large seminars
- Multiple hard-walled office spaces and cubicles
- Work rooms with copiers, printers, mail and office storage
- Multiple conference rooms of varying sizes
- Variety of training rooms accommodating 25-100 individuals with full technology integration
- A technology learning center with computer stations, scanners and printers
- Use of folding glass partitions creates an open and engaging space for users in the facility for all-day training activities
- “Corporate” design feel gives the space a unique personality separate from the rest of the college
- “Pre-event” space is adjacent to the meeting spaces and can be utilized for catering, break-out sessions and networking.
- Several skylights flood the space with natural light, creating an inviting space for these activities.